Shipper and High End Transport agree to the following:
1. Customer is the registered legal owner of the vehicle(s) and has the authority to enter into this agreement or has been duly authorized by the legal owner of the vehicle(s) to enter into this agreement.
2. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between it’s pick up and the destination set forth on this shipping order and/or bill of lading.
3. Carriers responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the Bill of Lading at the pick up and ends when the shipper or his agent signs the Bill of Lading at delivery.
4. Door to Door: Pick up and Delivery is from your door to your door unless residential area restrictions apply. Terminals are available upon request only and at the customer’s expense. Terminal fees are not included in initial quotes.
5. High End Transport does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier. Primary Insurance will be provided by the carrier assigned to your move. A copy of the insurance certificate, Safer rating and Motor Carrier license can be provided upon request.
6. Insurance: Trucking damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $1,000,000 cargo insurance per load, and a minimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed for at the time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery. There is zero deductible charged to the shipper or its agent.
7. Open Transport: When you select an open carrier to transport your vehicle please take time to understand their bill of lading. The vehicle will be exposed to the environment and the road, it is also underneath or around other cars that might not be in good condition. The open carriers are usually not responsible for damages due to the previous mentioned items. Acts of God are not covered by the carriers insurance (i.e. hail).
8. Guaranty: High End Transport agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date.
9. Cancellation: Orders cancelled prior to a carrier being dispatched are entitled to a full refund. A full refund may be requested if your vehicle is not dispatched within 7 days of the shipping order form’s previously noted date available. If you cancel and your vehicle is dispatched (space reserved on carrier) then your deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel and your vehicle is dispatched (space reserved on carrier) and you have paid in full then 75% of your payment will be refunded.
10. Items inside the vehicle: Auto Carriers are only licensed as such, they are not licensed household good movers. Carrier’s are not responsible for any items left in the vehicle when shipping. If you decide to pack your trunk or other parts of your car with personal items beware that a carrier might decide not to take your vehicle due to strict weight restrictions by the Department of Transportation. If they do decide to take your vehicle you might be subject to an over the weight limit fee up to $200.00.
11. High End Transport does not agree to pay for the rental of a vehicle nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
12. The Carrier assigned to your move is the same Carrier that will deliver your vehicle. Only in extreme circumstances of a truck breakdown will High End Transport reserve the right to assign a new carrier that will be finishing the move. You will be notified of any changes prior to action.
13. High End Transport (MC569555) Licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is bonded as a Property Broker in all 48 contiguous States.